Remote IT Support/Assistance
With Remote IT Support you are able to make one phone call and leave the rest to us. Using the latest technology, you initiate a connection over your existing broadband connection which allows us remote access your system enabling us to provide an immediate response to your problems.You'll save money on costly call-outs and won't be kept waiting for hours or even days at a time.
Remote support can also be used to demonstrate how to do various operations, such as
How do I:
Backup my files
- Copy file to my USB Stick
How does it work?
Call us on 0845 3131789 to request remote support
An EDS technician will give you the 6-digit code to type into the support connection box
- No need to panic - our technician will remain on the phone with you
- You will be prompted to approve the download of software
- You will then be prompted to allow the technician control of your desktop
- Now all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch while our technician does all the work!
- The remote session can only be seen by you and the technician - it does not open your computer to anyone else
- Customers can choose to terminate the support session at any time
- The installed software disappears from your computer when the support session is finished
- The technician cannot regain access to your computer without you entering a new 6-digit code.
- £25.00 / 30mins session
- £99.00 for 5 pre-paid 30min sessions